Operation of our website
- We use a session cookie to indicate users that have been authenticated with an access code. This allows automatic reconnecting if you wander away. The session cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information such as your IP address, type of device, operating system, referring URLs, date and time of page visits. The information allows us to count our audience size, see the overall patterns of usage on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with the site.
- We report aggregate metrics such as number of users per tour and geographic origin to quantify the effectiveness and reach of each of our customers’ hosted experiences.
- We do not use analytics for advertising or share any personal data with other parties.
- We minimize the collection of personal information in Google Analytics with the following steps:
- Anonymization of IP addresses so that precise location data cannot be collected
- Data reporting: device only (no user ID)
- Data sharing: do not share with Google Products and Services or otherwise
- Disable Ads for Personalization, disable all regions